Top Trending Home Addition Ideas for 2018
August 17, 2018 Leave your thoughts
Adding on to your house is an excellent idea for several reasons. Home additions in San Diego, CA create a more comfortable living space, add value to your home and give your house a fresh look. Some home additions right now are especially hot and popular across the country—continue reading to find out what they are:
- Kitchen expansion: The kitchen is easily one of the most used rooms in your house. It’s where you get the day started in the morning with breakfast, and it’s where you end your day by preparing a family dinner. If your kitchen is small or your appliances are outdated, now is the time to consider expanding it to meet your needs.
- Master bedroom: From the plush king bed to the spacious walk-in closet, there’s nothing quite like the luxury of a nice master bedroom. Give us a call today to learn how we can expand one of your current bedrooms (or add a whole new master) to ensure you’re able to live the good life!
- New bathroom: Is your family growing? Do you have to rush to beat other family members for bathroom use in the mornings? If you’ve answered “yes” to either of these questions, it might be time to consider adding a new bathroom. Creating a new bathroom not only adds convenience—it also adds a ton of value to your home.
- Dining room: Though it’s hard to coordinate a sit-down meal with everyone’s hectic schedule, eating meals together as a family is important. As you can imagine, it’s equally as important to have a space in which to do so. If your home currently doesn’t have a designated dining area, pick up the phone and give us a call. Your dining room doesn’t have to be elaborate, but you should at least have one.
- Family room: It’s essential that everyone has space to spread out and relax while they’re at home. For that reason, it’s crucial that you have a designated family room. Create a space where everyone can hang out, read a book or just enjoy some peace and quiet.
- Game room: Families who aren’t content just lying around in the family room should consider adding a game room. A space with a ping-pong table, pool table or arcade-style video games can be a whole lot of fun for parents and kids alike.
- Home theater: Do you love movies? If so, your house isn’t complete without a home theater. An unfinished basement is a great place to create a home theater, complete with comfortable movie theater-style seating, surround sound system and huge projection screen TV.
- Garage: Functionality is just as important as aesthetics when it comes to home additions. For that reason, adding a garage is one of the best investments you can make. Having a dedicated, covered place to park your car is invaluable, and it certainly doesn’t hurt to have an extra area to store all of your old junk!
Whatever your project, choose Mr. Construction for all of your home additions in San Diego, CA. Give us a call today to get a quote or to learn more about our services.
Categorised in: Home Additions
This post was written by Writer